Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blog Assignment #1: Introduction

  1. My greatest asset is my patience with others.
  2. The nicest thing I ever did for anyone was helping the elderly.
  3. The nicest thing anyone ever did for me was give me a second chance.
  4. One question I have about life is how much longer can we trod our current path as mankind.
  5. One thing I've always wondered about is how truthful and trustworthy the government is.
  6. My teachers last year will tell you that I am hard working though quiet.
  7. My friends will tell you that I am eclectic. 






  8. People like me because I am nice and have good vibes.
  9. One thing most people don't know about me is how nerdy I actually am.
  10. I am an expert on anything healthcare related.
  11. I want to know more about chemistry.
  12. When I am 30/40/50/60 (choose one), I will be working as registered nurse and working on starting a family.
  13. Five years from now, I will be done with school and happily working while searching for the perfect place to live.
  14. When I want to, I have the ability to be quite the unaproachable and unfriendly fellow.
  15. A famous person I admire is Viggo Mortensen because he played Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings.
  16. The bravest thing I ever did was go to school and not plan B.
  17. I have trouble dealing with people who are blaitently stupid but think they are smart.
  18. I appreciate it when teachers put themselves in their students shoes.
  19. I am proud of my current foothold in my career.
  20. I like all things J.R.R. Tolkien because he had a way with language and imagination unlike any other. 
  21. I really need to lay off my favorite little mints!
  22. My favorite class is anything Health Science related because Health Science interests me, granted I love to write so English is a close second.
  23. My friends make me laugh when they amuse me greatly.
  24. My pet peeve is people who insist on asking already asked/non-related questions at the end of any class/meeting which prevents me from leaving.
  25. When I am sad I try and think happy thoughts while surrounding myself with positive people.
  26. The most stressful thing in my life is finishing school.
  27. The most influential person in my life is my father because he and ONLY he is a person I know will never lead me astray.
  28. If I had one hundred dollars, I would get ahead on some bills.
  29. I am named for being unique.
  30. It was easy to learn phlebotomy.
  31. It is difficult to learn other languages.
  32. I have no regrets about leaving the Navy when I did.
  33. I regret not going overseas while in the Navy. 
  34. A friend once showed me how to perfectly roll a cigarette without a roller.
  35. I like heavy metal music, particularly these songs: Hallowed be thy name(Cradle of Filth), Libertheme(Behemoth), and Chop Suey(System of a Down)
  36. My favorite color is Black.
  37. One dish I can cook well is an egg pan.
  38. My favorite place on earth is Eastport Idaho.
  39. What is a mistake that taught you a lesson? Putting to much faith/trust in others. What did you learn? You can only trust your family.
  40. What is an obstacle you face in completing this class? Keeping current with assignments. How can you, your classmates, and your teacher help you get around it? Poke and prod me until I do them, though I do enjoy study groups.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zachary. Out of curiosity, why did you choose to leave the Navy? Is the Navy what you're referring to when you talk about Plan B? Less seriously, tell me about these mints you're addicted to. :)

    ReplyDelete